Friday, November 23, 2012

Into the Christmas Season We Must Go

Hello Black Friday I have missed you........NOT! Yes, it's sad but true, I am not a Black Friday Shopper. As a matter of fact, I do everything within my power to avoid retail stores like the plague today. Either the prices are overinflated then cut slightly to make it look like your getting a fabulous deal, or you wait in line for hours on end only to find out that they only had TV's that were in stock for the sale. Then you end up all ticked off cause you couldn't get the new "Toy" you wanted but didn't really need.

Instead of shopping today, I am taking my family to the newly restored Detroit Historical museum. With free admission all weekend long.......it's definitely at the top of my to do list.

So enjoy the remainder of your weekend folks. And if you are out shopping today......Be careful!

1 comment:

faiza khan said...

Join Best Online Jobs without any investment, Data Entry and Copy pasting Jobs.
www.jobzcorner.com