Saturday, September 1, 2012

Surgery Tomorrow And I Can't Be There

My mother is having her surgery to repair a broken hip tomorrow morning. And unfortunately I am not able to be there for it. Only because I have to be at work. I have the wonderful pleasure of working for an employer who is less than sympathetic towards family or personal issues. I have never understood how people can be so uncaring towards the needs of their workforce. Don't they know that by having employees that are happy and have a workforce with good morale, production is greatly increased.

So sadly I will be at work but my thoughts will be with my mother. But, I will go out of my way to make sure I see her after I get off of work.

1 comment:

The BoBo said...

That's plain crazy. Perhaps its time to find a new employer - one that values its employees and understands all employees are human and have real human issues we have to deal with.

Good luck to your mom.