Sunday, August 12, 2012

Recommended Reading

During my flight from Michigan to Las Vegas last night, I had the wonderful pleasure to read the most moving book I have ever read. A friend of mine had recommended reading a book called: Mans search for meaning, by Viktor Frankl. It's a book that chronicles his experiences of life in a Nazi concentration camp during the Holocaust.

By far this has been the most memorable book I have ever taken the time to read. And while I am about a third of the way through it, I can't wait to be able to start to read it again. I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who needs some inspiration in their life. Or even to individuals that do nothing more than feel sorry for themselves or their life situations. I can honestly say that I can see a change in my personal attitude towards life even after reading just a portion of the book.

I strongly recommended taking a moment to look at this book.

No comments: