Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Son Showing Off His Skills

A few months ago my husband and I decided to enroll our youngest son in Karate classes. He had been begging us for the longest to take the classes and since he was doing so well in school with his grades, we decided to give him what he wanted.

Once he was enrolled in the karate class he excelled at learning all the new skills. We were so impressed with his progress and his continued success at school, that we bought him a pair of practice nunchakus as a gift. Within the first day or two he was doing moves that had me in awe. So, one afternoon as he was outside in the backyard practicing, his older brother caught this video. Of course the actual video he captured was of my son being his usual funny self. Check it out if you like, hopefully it will bring a chuckle to your day

No comments: