Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I have been having the most amazing time here in Las Vegas. I have seen things and been places I have never been before. I have been blessed to have a friend along on the trip that has visited the area so many times that they know where all the great spots are.

The other day I was taken to the most majestic spot ever. We went to Red Rock Canyon. I have seen the mountains from my hotel, but had never had the opportunity to visit them before. It was breathtaking to say the least. And I am glad that we took the time to visit the park.

And since the trip has been a working vacation for my husband, he has missed out on alot of the fabulous things that I have seen. Lucky for me, my husband has taken today off and is going to spend it with me. Now, it's time to see what adventures we can find.

No comments: