Friday, August 3, 2012

8 days to Vegas

I am excited about an upcoming trip for my husband and I. In just 8 short days I will be basking in the desert sun. Though I am somewhat disappointed in myself that the weight loss goal I set for myself for this trip was not achieved. I have not given up on myself just yet. I know realistically I won't be able to meet my goal in a week. I am however gonna try and lose 5 pounds between now and the time I leave. So, the next week I will be posting my daily progress, and what I'm doing to get there. And in the spirit of strength in numbers, I am recruiting volunteers to take a 7 day challenge with me. If your willing to step up to the plate and give it a shot, just leave me a comment, and on your personal blog repost the challenge. Let's see how many people we can get involved.

The challenge is: 1. Eat all the fruits and vegetables you want everyday. 2. Do some kind of exercise everyday. 3. Avoid fast foods 4. Avoid sugary foods

Simple enough don't you think! Any takers?

No comments: