Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Feel Great

Man do I ever feel great today. Had a barbecue with my family after work and got some much needed quiet time. I even took on the challenge of walking home from work. I know it sounds crazy, but its not too far. Only 5.5 miles from door to door. And with such beautiful weather, how could i resist.
I could not believe that even after two years I was able to make the walk home. Felt a little pain in the bad knee, but I pushed through it and kept on moving. I know tomorrow I am going to be a little stiff despite stretching tonight. But a little discomfort is not a big deal.
Time to turn in for the night. Hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. Remember those that gave their lives in service to our country.

3 comments:

Dori said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the barbeque with your family and bravo on the walk home :)

Graduate Dissertation said...

Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information

Graduate Dissertation Proposal

divorce and bankruptcy said...

Barbeques are always great with loved ones. 5.5 miles? Congratulations to you! Have been yearning to get some exercise and this makes me jealous. Might have a short walk later. Great post!

Visit my site: Divorce and Bankruptcy