Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home Sick And Now The Washer Quits....What Else Is Around The Corner?

O.k, so I called off of work today sick. I didn't think my coworkers would appreciate me spreading my sicko germs everywhere, so I stayed home. I am supposed to be resting right now, but I unable to sleep. So, here I sit in front of my computer writing this post. Typing away as I hack up a lung.

And if being sick wasn't bad enough.....my washer decided to stop working today. I guess it got tired of washing 6 to 7 loads a day. When it is supposed to agitate or spin to get the water out of the clothes, it just makes a horrible noise. Kind of sounds like it is going to explode at anytime. So, I guess it is time to send it to the retirement home for broken and unwanted appliances. Good bye my washer, you have served me well.

I have to admit that I had a good weekend overall. We took a leisurely drive through a park that had a holiday light display. Then we took the kids to see Santa. Finished up our shopping and spent some quality time with the kids. And with Christmas just 3 days away, I eagerly anticipate the looks on my kids faces when they open their gifts. And that my friends is all the medicine I need to fix being sick. So, hurry up and get here Christmas, I need a feel good fix and quick.

4 comments:

Term papers said...

you have to admit that You have a good weekend overall. you took a leisurely drive through a park that had a holiday light display. Then you took the kids to see Santa. Finished up your shopping and spent some quality time with the kids. And with Christmas just 3 days away, you eagerly anticipate the looks on your kids faces when they open their gifts. And that your friends is all the medicine you need to fix being sick. So, hurry up and get here Christmas, you need a feel good fix and quick.

asd said...

v-pills vpills v-pills plus v-pillsplus vpillsplus v-pillsplus sitelerimizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz

asd said...

web tasarımı seo google adwords kurumsal kimlik grafik uygulama multimedya cd e-mailing promosyon sitelerimizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz

asd said...

v-pills vpills v-pills gold v-pillsgold vpillsgold v-pillsgold sitelerimizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz