Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alive And Kicking

I am sure many folks probably have given up on me by now, since it has been a few months since I posted last. But let me tell you that I am still here.

Life kind of took me for a ride down the bumpiest road ever. And it has finally started to slow down. From watching my sister in law hang near death, to struggling to deal with my depression. And that is just the beginning. I am hoping that the holidays will bring some much needed relief from the craziness. But it doesn't feel like it will.

I am struggling with my feelings of losing my dad on Christmas day last year. I cry a lot, and am really depressed. I wish I could fast forward through the next few weeks so I could make the pain go away, but that is just a pipe dream.

For now I will tie a knot in the end of my rope, and hang on for dear life.

2 comments:

MsRay said...

Your Tiger Woods video is sooo funny. LOL!

Blia said...

Wow! I hope things get better.