Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still Here

While I have been absent for a few weeks now, I am still here. I just have been lost deep in thought. And my thoughts have taken over my brain. My mind has been more or less occupied by thoughts of my daughter. And try as I may, I can't seem to shake it.

Today is another great day in my house. We are celebrating my nieces Birthday. So Happy Birthday to the Big "D"! She turned 17 today, and what a fun day it was. We started out at 7:30 this morning going to cosmetology school. And ended our day at 10 p.m. with cake and ice cream.

So now it is almost midnight and I am already in bed. My day will once again start way too early for me. But since I am off from work I will be able to return home and sleep some more.

Here's hoping everyone has a great day.

No comments: