Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Are Your Favorites?

I have been reliving some of my younger days lately. I am so totally hooked on classic music from my teens. And I am grinning from ear to ear and dancing around playing air guitar.

So, I ask the question what are your absolute favorite songs from your teenage years? You know the ones that make you turn the radio up, and dance around the room so that your kids think you flipped your lid.

Here is a list of my Top 10 Favorites:

1. Pat Benetar: Treat me right

2. Eagles: Hotel California

3. Meatloaf: Paradise by the dashboard light

4. Eddie Money: Shakin'

5. Bon Jovi: Runaway

6. Michael Jackson: Off the wall

7. Bob Seger: Roll me away

8. Bob Seger: Hollywood nights

9. Jackson Browne: Running on empty

10. Survivor: Eye of the Tiger ( From The Movie "Rocky")

So, what are yours?

5 comments:

iTechWorld said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.
...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion to improve..
i am very happy to add you in my blogroll as friends if u like..!!

Staci said...

Let's see. The songs from Footloose. The Fame theme song (makes me want to do ballet moves every time). Pour Some Sugar on Me from Def Leppard. Man in Motion from St. Elmo's Fire. Maniac from Flashdance. I'm sure there are a lot more, but I'd have to go get my iPod. Basically, I'm stuck in the 80s right with you.

crazynlovemom said...

Glad you could join me!!

Nyanko said...

My favoraites are mainly 70's.
C.C.R, "Have you ever seen the rain?" is my best!
Then,Rolling Stones, The Band, Doovie Brothers, The Santana, etc.
80'th are also my favorite, but recently I don't have enough time to listen to new songs...

Nancy said...

I like a lot of your songs Pat Benatar was one of my favs. As far as songs that's tough
Battle of Evermore - Led Zep
One Good Man - Janis Joplin
Everybody Hurts - REM
Faithfully - Journey
Come on Over Here - Tony Braxton
Pirates - Rickie Lee Jones
Glory Days - Bruce Springstein
Free Your Mind - En Vogue

These are only a few -- I love, love, love music -- and lots of it.