Monday, February 2, 2009
I Have Been Tagged
I have been Tagged by Greys and Things please check out her blog. I enjoyed reading her blog and looking at all the wonderful pictures of her dogs.
The rules are fairly simple. I link back to the person who tagged me and post these rules. Share 7 random and or weird things about me. Then I have to tag 7 people and link to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. So here goes!
1. I have been a loner most of my adult life. I guess I just have trust issues.
2. As I write this post I am caught up in watching my niece. And I am listening to Barry White. And singing at the top of my lungs. American Idol watch out......here comes the next winner......NOT!!!!
3. I was a tomboy growing up. And I still am to this day. I feel more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than a dress any day.
4. I actually enjoy my job. Just wish I was paid more for doing it.
5. Even though I am about to celebrate my 41 st birthday, I still feel like I am in my 20's.
6. When I was growing up, I swore up and down that I would never work all my life in a factory like my mother. And after watching the decline in the automotive industry, I am glad I made that decision.
7. I am totally in love with my husband. And I have never felt like this before about anyone.
Now I get to have fun tagging other people. And I have chosen some great sites. Check em out if you get a chance.
1. My Sweet Haven
2. Kewl Stuff I Found
3. Sadie's Skinny
4. Not Your Everyday Super Goddess
5. At Home In The Ozarks
6. Wife OF A Warrior
7. Fenced In Family