Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Woman On A Mission

I keep hearing the music from those action adventure movies in my head. And it makes me feel like i'm chasing after bad guys. I am on a mission.....just not to catch bad guys. I am making a goal for 2009 to monetize my blog and do my best to make it successful. I want to make as much money as possible using my blog.

I have already started taking a few of the necessary steps. I signed up for pay per post last night. And I am looking into more options as we speak. Now grant it that pay per post was not exactly the way I wanted my blog to go in.....but it seems like a good way to make some extra money. So, you have to gice it your all, go for all the gusto, reach for the top and all the other fun phrases.

And as always, I am willing to take all the advice from my readers. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get more from my blog......please feel free to leave that suggestion. I read all my comments, but I do need to work on acknowledging them when they are left.

I am off to go catch the proverbial bad guy......money! Wish me luck, i'm gonna need it.

2 comments:

Roz Andrews said...

At today.com, you get paid $1 per post per day for your own blog posts of at least 100 words (not for adverts disguised as blog posts). You also get a payment for the amount of traffic to your site. Best of luck with your efforts to make money from your blog!
Happy New Year,
Roz
http://lifeinaustralia.today.com

crazynlovemom said...

thanks for the tip I will look into it.