Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanks To My Husband

Thanks to my husband for my newest addiction......fresh juice. That's right he bought me a juicer for Christmas and now I am hooked. Everyday as soon as I wake up and when I get home from work, it's the first thing I do, make fresh juice.

I have tried so many combinations my taste buds are watering thinking about it. My favorite so far has been a combination of orange, strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, and pear or apple. I even have to admit that I loved carrot juice mixed with apple juice. It tastes so sweet. And I have been doing some research for other tasty combinations. I think tomorrow night I will try some vegetable mixes.

And as always if any readers have some tasty suggestions please leave a comment. And I will give them a taste.

2 comments:

Cashmere said...

LOL! I'm glad you love it.. I bought my mom a juicer for her birthday last 2 years and she has yet to use it.. I wanted to give it a try too but well, simply too lazy.. :P

Mira said...

Wow, I'd say that's a healthy addiction, I wouldn't mind getting hook on it, LOL. I was back and forth about getting a juicer but I feel like giving it a try now.