Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mystery Illness Claims More Victims!!!

Well four more victims have fallen prey to the mystery virus in my house. This time it is the four youngest children in the house. The 16 yr old, the 5 yr old, the 3 yr old and the baby of the house.

In the last 24 hours I have seen a drastic improvement in my health and the decline of the others. I have been barfed on so many times my shirt looks like we have wild birds in the house. And I have had the wonderfully distinct pleasure of changing the nastiest diapers in the world. I have had to wash almost all the sheets and blankets for four beds. And the best part of my day was waking up to find that my daughter had got sick in the middle of the night, then rolled over in it. Then she came and laid down in my bed and spread it all over my bed and her father. Ewwwww how nasty!!

Let me tell you that this particular virus will not be gone quick enough. My husband was even complaining that he was feeling a little under the weather this morning. And Lord knows I hope he does not get sick. Only because he turns into a total bear when he is sick.

Well wish me luck and a speedy recovery for everyone in my house.

4 comments:

Cashmere said...

Oooh.. That's bad.. Hope everybody has a speedy recovery and hope the virus will be gone soon.. Rest well!

Badong said...

Hope everything will be fine soon.

I am Harriet said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Hang in there.

Leigh said...

Ewww! Hope everybody feels better sooner, we were hit with a virus like that right before the holidays and it was horrible! Good luck!