Monday, December 22, 2008

I Have A Great Boss



I have a great boss. A real ham so to speak. Like today for example, we were doing volunteer work at a local soup kitchen. There was about 15 of my coworkers and our top three bosses. And our head boss showed up looking like he was very much in the holiday spirit. So I couldn't resist catching a few pictures of him with my cell phone. And believe me when I say that after today my attitude towards the holidays has started to take a turn for the better. I am finally starting to get happy about Christmas. I even started to try and fix my tree up so that it actually looks like a x-mas tree.

Only one more day left to finish off my shopping and start wrapping everything up. It is crunch time for Santa is hiding behind every corner in my house. So, if I don't get to post again in the next few days.......I hope that everyone has an incredibly enjoyable Christmas. And I hope that the joy of the Season touches everyone in the best possible way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

Lola said...

Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog and am passing on an award to you. You may pick it up here:
http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/2008/12/sharing-love.html

Hope you have a happy and safe holiday.