Saturday, December 27, 2008

And She Sleeps Finally

It seemed like it took forever for me to fall asleep last night. I went to be around 9 p.m. and didn't fall asleep until well after 3 a.m. My eyes were feeling like they were on fire and my body was exhausted. But I still was not able to fall asleep.

No peace in my mind or in my heart was preventing me from sleeping. I can't help but wonder if he passed knowing I loved him. Or if he harbored the same resentment and anger towards me. But I will never know now for he will take that to the grave with him.

Thank you for all those who have sent up their prayers and condolences to my family and I. I truly appreciate them all.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My father passed away two years ago very unexpectedly. We had issues though he was always present in my life. We never had the talk I had been hoping for but I have found it probably wouldn't have made much difference. It's what's in your heart that counts. I'm sure he knows you love him and that is all that matters. Take care.