Monday, November 3, 2008

Past Due For A Mental Vacation


I am seriously past due for a mental vacation. This time I think I am gonna head off to Amsterdam. I hear that it is a spectacular city. One filled with endless adventures. I truly can't wait to be intoxicated by the sweet smell of the tulips.

So join with me in creating a quiet environment. Turn off the tv, pour a cup of coffee, and sit the heck down somewhere. This is a time out for you. Close your eyes and drift off to beautiful Amsterdam.

7 comments:

Dori said...

I love your latest mental vacation...thanks for taking us along :-)

carenmeman said...

Hi I love the video about the baby on sign languages. She is so good I'm gonna watch it again over the weekend! Have a nie day!

Sheila said...

Two posts, on another blog, you might like some Amsterdam photos:

Amsterdam impressions

Amsterdam revisited

Duni said...

Hi there...
I've been to Amsterdam - it's lovely. And the tulip gardens are intoxicating.

Have a good day!

Ria said...

I cant believe you have 7 kids! How do you do it?! I have 3 and im all out of steam. You must be superwoman! Lol

Btw, Amsterdam is great :D

Bas said...

I don't find Amsterdam all that relaxing actually ^_^

Well, maybe now, after living in Istanbul, I will.

Ciao,
Bas - Istanbul Expat

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

I love this idea. Thanks for giving me the first smile all day.

Cheers,
Joanne