Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

First let me say that I hope everyone had a truly enjoyable day. And that you had a chance to come together today with friends and family alike. And that your table was overflowing with food and the love and joy of the day was abundant.

And let me say a big THANK YOU to those that gave up their holiday to work. Whether it was for a retail store or a critical job in your community or serving your country in a far off land, I truly hope that you found some joy in the day. My hat goes off to all those, like myself, that sacrifice their day with their loved ones to perform their jobs. I can understand and appreciate the sacrifices that you make to keep this country running.

And for our service men and women that are serving in a far off land, I pray that today you are safe, and that you will be home with your families soon. Thank you for all the sacrifices that you endure daily so that you can protect my freedoms.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!

3 comments:

GAGAY said...

hello! just dropping ECards..how are u?care for ex links?

visit my sites:


www.walkingnewspaper.blogspot.com
www.pinoymedicaldoctor.blogspot.com

take care!

GAGAY said...

hello! just dropping by..visiting and dropped ECards!

ChristiS said...

Love the name of your blog....Eve Plumb (Jan Brady) is my cousin!! Stop by and say hello sometime!