Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall In Michigan


The sky is alive with colors again. I love the way the it looks like the sky has been touched by the hand of God. As if he dipped a brush in paint and just wiped it over the trees. And this year fall has seemed to last much longer than usual. Not that I am complaining. I mean I love the sound of the leaves crunching under my feet when I walk. And the vibrant colors that dot the landscape. But, alas, fall will be gone all too soon, only to be replaced with colder temperatures and snow. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the snow, I just can't stand the cold weather. So, the warmer than usual weather that we have been enjoying has been so welcome. I just wish it could stay like this all year long.

6 comments:

Dori said...

Fall is my favorite too :-)

Neena (NeenMachine) said...

My "old" college roommate lives in Michigan now. Every year she encourages me to come out and visit because it is such a beautiful season there. I haven't gotten there yet but hopefully on these years!

Michelle said...

I just love fall. I also live in Michigan and agree that the fall season seemed to last a little longer this year. Today it is snowing in my part of the state. Yuck! Take care and thanks for sharing.

Jodi said...

I love fall too, here in Indiana it does not last very long. I love looking at the beautiful colors and kids playing in the leaves, it just warms my heart. Wonderful photo.

Lynn said...

a lot of my friends say fall is their favorite season too. i haven't experienced it yet since we only have two seasons here in the Philippines but for sure it's one nice season.

janed said...

nice view.. dropping by..