Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cold Turkey Part 2

I am absolutely amazed at what has happened to me in the last week. As you probably remember, I went cold turkey from junk foods. I gave up coffee, pop, sugar, and almost all dairy products. I FEEL GREAT!!!! I am shocked at the changes in my figure also. Last week, I could barely button my work pants. Today I not only can button them, but I have about an inch or so extra. And at first I couldn't get my hands into my pockets, now I look like a kid wearing moms pants. They are so baggy, I no longer have a figure. And to think it has only been 8 days since I went cold turkey.

Now, I have to admit that I have cheated. I have my weaknesses. And right now my biggest weakness is chocolate. I have savored a couple of the so called fun size bars. And when I say savored, I mean just that. You pop it into your mouth and just let it melt. My favorites have to be Hershey chocolate bars with almonds.

And for anyone that is in doubt about the changes that occur when you go cold turkey. You don't have to take my word for it, try it for yourself. I sure you will be amazed also.

3 comments:

Lilly's Life said...

This is a great post and just goes to show what happens to us with junk food. Is that all you gave up?
Good on you and keep going!

Dori said...

Wow, I need to give this a try. It sounds like you are feeling great. Keep up the great work. :-)

kystorms said...

I would love to hear more about the details of what you did, can you post more?

:-)