Friday, October 31, 2008

A Beautiful Day



You could not have asked for a better day today. The weather was absolutely fabulous. It hit almost 68 degrees today. Perfect weather for trick or treating with the kids. No coats required. And here in Michigan that is a rare thing.Usually we have to purchase costumes big enough to put heavy coats under. Normally we have snow flying and frigid temperatures. But that just goes to show you how unpredictable the weather can be. I will take this weather any day over snow and freezing rain.

Tomorrow is the day we change our clocks back an hour, and that means that it gets dark very early. And it takes me forever to adjust. I start getting very sleepy at 4 or 5 p.m. And find myself dragging for the rest of the day. And that is rough when you work until 9 or 10 p.m. Spring will not get here quick enough this winter. I so love the warmer months.

Well I guess in the mean time, I will have lots of time to work on my site. Perhaps even have enough time to do a complete make over.

1 comment:

Dori said...

I'm glad that you had a great Halloween :)