Friday, September 26, 2008

Something New

I have been so busy lately, that I completely forgot that I was tagged. Now, I am so new to this I am not quite sure what that means. All I know is to follow the instructions. So, here goes, I hope I get it right.

I have been tagged by my wonderful friend ... Tracy Cavelli. So I am supposed to post 8 random facts about me and then choose 8 people to get tagged!

First, the rules:1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Facts About Me:

1) I am a picky eater.

2) With my last pregnancy, I spent the first 5 hours of my labor at work. All because I was too stubborn to go home.

3) My favorite colors are pink and blue.

4) I have battled with horrible depression most of my adult life.

5) I have been a nail biter all my life. Including my toe nails when I was a child.

6) I love to travel. And my favorite trip had to be when I went on a cruise with my husband.

7) I think nothing of hopping on my bike at 10 p.m. and riding like a mad woman to burn off negative energy.

8) My favorite music artist is Kem Kemistry.

Hope you enjoy my little quirks. Here is a list of the 8 people I am gonna tag:

The Dirty Shirt

Green Stew

My Junk Drawer

The way I see It

MommieDaze

Maria's Space

Musings from a Michigan Mom

Mom With Brownies

1 comment:

onangelwings said...

Thanks for the tag. I put mine up
http://reesspace.blogspot.com.

These are always fun.