Sunday, September 14, 2008

100 Posts Already

It just dawned on my tonight that my post from 9/11 was my 100th posting. WOW!!! 100 already. It doesn't seem like it has been that many. I guess when you are doing something that you enjoy doing the time just flies by. And I so enjoy keeping up my blog. It has become a passion for me. I feel ill when I can't post or keep up with my site. You can call it a labor of love I guess.

It is now going on the 2nd full week of school. We have settled into a routine and things are cruising along smoothly. I am so happy that this year is going smoothly. Last year this time we had already had a child get suspended for inappriorate behavior. And I am sorry to say that it was my niece that no longer lives with us. But, that is all behind us now. I am truly hoping that things will continue to go as smoothly as they are now.

Now I just have to worry about my youngest son. His asthma is acting us again. It has been more than a year since the last time he had an attack. I have been driving my niece "Miss TT" crazy calling every couple of hours to check on him. The one time I called she informed me that my husband had just called also. It seems that our hearts and minds are always worried about the same things.

I hope everyone has a pleasant week. Keep on smiling.

2 comments:

Dori said...

Congrats on your 100 posts! Please stop by my blog when you get the chance. I have an award for you. :)

Kelly said...

congratulations!!!