Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Weekly Mental Vacation


I think I will runaway to Paris today. What the heck, if my husband can take a break with his friends, than I surely can take a mental vacation. So Paris is my destination today. So much can be said about Paris. A beautiful city filled with history. I visited the city about 21 yrs ago, and I remember it like yesterday. I still remember standing in front of Notre Dame cathedral and looking up in awe. The magnitude of the artists handicraft was unimaginable. It is a safe bet that if I was ever given the chance to go again, I would go in a heartbeat.

Take a break from the madness in your lives today ladies. Find an activity that you want to do, and enjoy it to the fullest.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

tee hee :) a weekend 'trip' to Paris. Such a fun idea! And with such a big family, you definitely deserve another more concrete trip there someday soon!!

Dori said...

I love your mental vacation to Paris. I went to Paris last year for the first time and I often return there in my thoughts too. Love your blog! I also hope that you get your more concrete trip to Paris again someday soon. :-)