Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Another Mental Vacation Kind Of Day


All this week I have talked about my favorite cities where I have lived. At the top of my list is beautiful Charleston, S.C. I fell in love with the city the first time I walked the battery. I used to go downtown in the evening and walk the historic streets amongst the houses. All you have to do is look around and you get a real sense for the history. I was amazed the last time I was there at home much had changed, and yet so much had not. I think today I will look into the cost of airfare to my favorite city. And just maybe plan a mini vacation to one of my favorite cities.

1 comment:

Dori said...

I love Charleston too. It is one of my favorite cities in the world. I always feel very relaxed there.Thanks for the mental vacation.