Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Wish You Well

To my dear friend Herman;

It has been a fun journey through life the last 4 years. You will be truly missed her in my heart. I wish you all the best. I know it is time for you to go. Your life here has been a full one. You have created many memories for your loved ones to remember you by. But more than anyone else, you will be missed the most by your wife. Your marriage was short, but filled with much love.

Today,is the day that the hospital staff is to turn off the machines that keep you alive. If it is God's will, perhaps you can stay a little while longer. Or maybe he will take you home to be with him. Either way, I want you to know that you have deeply touched my life, more than you will know. And for that I thank you.

To my readers: Today I hope that you can reach out and touch someones life as much as my friend touched mine. Whether it is a hug, a smile, a loving touch, or even holding someones hand. Let the people closest to you know how much you love them. For we don't know what tomorrow holds for us. Don't let another day pass without telling them how much you LOVE THEM.

2 comments:

Soyun Park said...

What an inspiring blog. As you said I will try to touch someone's life today. I totally agree on what you wrote. Thanks for sharing.

Soyun.

LoCTY said...

Life is so heart breaking so many times. I thank God that He has given us all the opportunity to place our hope in His son Jesus, without Jesus I would be completely lost.A beautiful poignant piece of writing. Thank you! Lost my brother two years ago he died of a heart attack. We should be so grateful for the time we get to spend with people.
LoCTY!!!