Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Happens When You Wear Sagging Pants

As a lot of you know I work at a major airport. And you also know how much I hate to see people, ( both men and women ) wearing pants that are so big, they are around their knees.

Well, not too long ago, I was going through security. And the man in front of me was wearing pants that were a sagging. He had to remove his belt, and when he did, his pants fell down around his knees. I giggled to myself, as he bent down to pickup his pants. And much to my dismay, when he did bend over, the fly on his boxers popped open to reveal his winky!!! That's right I saw a total strangers winky. I don't even think he was aware that anyone even noticed. But some things in life you just can't help but notice. And of course, I shared the story with all my coworkers. We naturally had a real good laugh at his expense. I know it is wrong to laugh at others misfortunes. But sometimes I just can't help myself.

And that is just another classic example of why you shouldn't wear sagging pants.

5 comments:

admin said...

hi tammy!

i just responded to your question on my site...

thanks for the visit! let me know if how it worked out. :-)

Cheers!

MTWC said...

Most straight guys (like me) are afraid that if they wear short pants they will look homosexual. IMO pant should at the waist-line and fall to or just above the knees. Great blog I might add!
-Clay in Nashville

Karen Zemek, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That's a very good point! How funny--serves him right. I really find that "style" very offensive and sloppy looking.

The Fitness Diva said...

You also shouldn't wear them because they make you look like a total idiot! Why so many embrace this silly style, I will never know!

And now the pants aren't even baggy.
They wear tight, pencil leg jeans down below their butts.
Who comes up with this stuff??? :D

Mekhismom said...

This is too crazy. Living in Atlanta I see the saggy pants much more than I want to. I wish this "style" would go out of style.