Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks Doc!!

I have to say a big Thank You to my doctor for the wonderful pain medication they gave me last week. Not only does it relieve my pain in the best possible way, it puts me into a coma also. I must have become a big Wuss, because I am only taking 600mg Motrin every 6 hours. I was at work yesterday, and was very uncomfortable, so I took a pill. Then a few hours later I was fighting going comatose. It took all the strength I had not to fall asleep until I could get into the car to go home. All I can say is Thank God my husband was driving. I was sound asleep before I even hit the bed. And I slept all the way until 7:30 this morning. I haven't slept like that in like 20 yrs.

So my goal for today is to not take any pain medication until at least the end of the day. I hope I can hold out that long.

3 comments:

shepherdfamilyvalues said...

Impressive! This is a blog with really thought provoking content. Easy to navigate and quick loading. Love the youtube monkey video

Petula Wright said...

I'm glad it helped the pain, but be careful... :) you're right, it's best to take that at the end of the day.

Shirley said...

Umm, what's your doctor's name? Sign me up!