Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Am Done

I have finally reached my breaking point. I can not enjoy my vacation at all. Once again my husband has invited his hooligan, sagging pants wearin, back talking, f*** you I do what I want to do attitude nephews to spend a week with us. The yard looks like the house is abandoned. Trash everywhere in their room. They are systematically destroying my home. I am strongly thinking of leaving for a day or two and leaving my husband to fix things. I just can't do it right now. I WANT MY HOUSE BACK !!!!!

2 comments:

redkathy said...

been here done this with family members! I feel your pain :)

TravisK said...

It sounds much like the nephew is in dire need of family support, to be placed in a situation that will allow him to learn gratitude, as he is testing his boundaries, crying out for someone to tell him "No."

He is in much pain.

http://www.focusonrecovery.net