Friday, June 6, 2008

A typical Morning

I made it to Friday, thank goodness. Normally it would be my day off, but I am still working a ton of overtime. And I am feeling it. The last 6 weeks have been a blur because of my work schedule. And there is no sign of letting up in sight.

My morning started off as usual. I found myself teetering on the edge of falling off of my bed, because my two children crawled into bed with us again. So, dad ended up sandwiched in between the kids and I of course was falling out of bed. One wrong move and....BAM onto the floor you go.

What a great weekend this is going to be. I get the house back. All of the kids are going away this weekend. I am not going to know what to do with myself. Maybe I will sleep in. Maybe I will finally be able to tackle the mountain of laundry. Or my favorite, just pull up a chair and cop a squat outside and just relax. Hmmm, decisions, decisions, which one should I do.

1 comment:

suchsimplepleasures said...

thanks for checking out my old blog. if you're interested, i started a new one. the in-laws found the old one and have held it against me. so...i would be happy to have you join me over there!!
also...
forget the laundry, woman!! sit in a chair and veg!!!