Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Quiet Time For Mom And Dad

Mom and Dad are off to a concert tonight for some much needed quiet time together. My husband managed to get tickets to see Stevie Wonder in concert. I can't wait. I have always wanted to see him perform. It should be a wonderful night. I have some much needed work to get done today also.

At the top of my list today is to get my hair fixed. Some folks might remember me talking about how I screwed my hair up. By trying to color my hair myself I ended up with multi-colored hair. A section of gray hair, light colored hair, and very dark colored hair at the bottom. Needless to say I have been very uncomfortable with this look since I did it. And today I have to pay someone to fix it for me. Look for some before and after pictures to come.

2 comments:

feenx said...

You will have to let us all know how the concert was. I bet good 'ol Stevie still has a pretty good live show ;)

feenx
http://indigoinsight.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

wow, a date with the hubby! that's good for you... yeah, tell us how was the concert?