Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not My Week !!

This has not been my week. And it just keeps on getting worse. It started last Saturday. I had a minor accident in our truck. And now that is gonna cost me over 500.00 dollars to repair the damage. Then tonight my laptop that I use just crashed. The hard drive quit. I imagine I have a worm that ate through a file some where.

So, I am not sure how long I will be stuck using the community computer. That is the computer that the kids use along with my husband. So, my chances of getting on are almost slim to none. I will try to keep up my posting and my linkreferral duties. Hopefully I can gt my laptop back up and running soon.

I have some new pictures of the kids that I will post soon. And today is th last day of school. YAAAA !!! That means I get to sleep in. No more having to get up at 7 a.m. with the baby. Yes, two months or more of sleep. What is a girl to do.

Remember no matter happens today or what goes wrong....any day above ground is a good day!!!! And boy am I glad I am alive today !!

No comments: