Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Word For Today....Frustration

It has been a very rough week. I am currently sick and am lacking a voice. that's right I lost my voice. It has been a horrible day for me trying to communicate with people with no voice. How I am managing with this household today I don't have a clue.

My day got off to a horrible start. It actually stared last night . I decided to take all the laundry to the laundromat after work. So it was late when I got started. I wish I would have gotten an earlier start, because I ended up being gone until after 3 a.m. And we had a 9:30 appointment this morning with an insurance agent. So, you can imagine I didn't much sleep. And then to make things worse my not so understanding husband and I got into a fight this morning. How unfair it is to try and fight with your spouse when you don't have a voice.

I am patiently waiting on my children to finish getting dressed so I can take them all to McDonald's for happy meals. Oh, and did I forget to mention that we have 5 additional children today. My niece had a funeral to go to today and she asked to keep her kids last night and today so she could go to the funeral. And of course my beloved husband couldn't say NO!!! So, here I am with a total of 12 kids in my house driving me crazy. And while I was gone this morning, SOMEONE WAS SWINGING FROM THE CEILING FAN! That's right someone was swinging from the ceiling fan in one of the bedrooms. And if it wasn't bad enough, they bent the blades. Lord help me. I really need some sleep tonight. I don't know if I can handle another day with no sleep.

Well, hopefully things will improve soon. I am trying to get rid of children as we speak. If only their mother would answer the phone. So much for my plans for today. Everything gets put on the back burner so I can care for all these kids.

Until the next time.........Hold Your Head Up High And Keep Smiling

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Oh my! Twelve kids??? *shudders* Usually "swinging from the chandeliers" means something else. I would have wanted to kill that child!