Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers of the world. Today is a day to remind your children of all the things you do for them. I have to work today. So, for me it's just another day so to speak. I do know that my husband is planning on cooking breakfast for me in the morning. Yeah, it's the one day out of the year that my husband lets me know how hard I work to keep this house running. And believe me with 9 people in the house it takes a lot of effort to keep this house going.

Ladies, today is your day. So sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard labors. Smile at the memories of your children when they were babies. And enjoy the pampering your teenagers will shower you with today. For it only comes once a year.

3 comments:

Hse McD said...

Family blog!i luv tat..i like readin ppl's blog=p
btw, do u noe tat blogging can oso earn money at the same time? Check out on www.thousand-permonth.blogspot.com
comments wil b very much appreciated=p

eL said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!

George Addison said...

Great Mother's Day Comment. Nice job!