Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dreaming Of Paradise


I am lost in dream land today. I have ran away in my mind to a much calmer, quieter place. A place where I am alone. I am sitting on a white sand beach. The warm sand is squished between my toes and I am sipping on a pina colada. The warm sun feels so wonderful on my face. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the waves hitting the beach, and the sound of the birds squacking in the breeze. I smell the salt in the air. It feels so delightful to be here. I am so at peace.
I hope that everyone can enjoy a day like this today. For tomorrow is another day in the land of reality. It's back to work tomorrow. Back to the old bump and grind. And another week of pure bliss....ya right.

1 comment:

TroubleX2 said...

Ahhh...the beach. I want to be there, too. I haven't had a trip to Mexico in forever, and I miss it. Blue skies, turquoise water, and pina coladas :)