Monday, April 7, 2008

Where Did The Weekend Go?

It's Monday and I have been sooo busy working overtime and running all over BFE, that this is the first post since late Thursday night. WOW, where did the weekend go? But I survived yet another weekend with additional relatives staying with us. This time my 6 yr old nephew and his 8 yr old sister. How do I manage to keep my sanity? But yet we survived yet another crazy weekend.

A weekend filled with a stopped up toilet that needed to be repaired, school projects that test my patience, endless errands and of course the never ending mountain of laundry. As always there I never a dull moment in my house. I guess I was lucky that we had very nice weather this weekend. My nephew was able to take the youngest kids to the park to let them run. And run wild they did. They ran so hard that by the time I got home Sunday night from work they were already asleep. The upcoming week will be filled with beautiful weather and children just itching to run wild in the sunshine.

Remember to take the time today to enjoy the little things in life.

1 comment:

Hagar's Daughter said...

I feel the same way when it's time for me to return to work. I usually feel like it's one continous day/night. I work nights and have an irregular sleep pattern.

How do you do all of what you do. I have no children. I tip my hat to you.