Friday, April 4, 2008

Just Exhausted

I want to apologize to my readers for not doing my daily update on my blog. It seems like over the last couple of weeks, I have been just exhausted. I am not sure if it's been from this sinus infection I have. Or from just plain burnout. I have been burning the candle at both ends again, and it looks like I chose a short candle this time.

My husband and I have been going through alot of stress lately. With the bankruptcy, changes at work, the kids and alot of unexpected home repairs. Sometimes I wonder how we manage to keep up with anything.

And the next 6 to 7 weeks are gonna be a killer. I have made a promise to work a minimum of 30 hours of overtime every 2 weeks. That should help to ease the pain of our money crunch a little. Although my husband is already making plans on how to spend the money. I know that a major source of conflict between married couples is how to spend the money. He wants a pool. Hell, he should be thinking about how to pay off some of our debts before he thinks about sunning his buns by a pool.

so, over the next month or so if I don't make regular posts, please forgive me. It's not that I am lazy, just exhausted. But I do promise to make posting something that I make time for everyday. In the meantime I have to find the joy in my days.

SMILE......It Makes People Wonder What You Have Been Up To!!!

2 comments:

Gypsy at Heart said...

Quite frankly, I take my hat off to you. Have been reading up on some of your posts and by comparison to how hard you work for your family, I am a whiner extraordinaire. How wonderful that you manage to keep it all together even when it might seem like you don't. Agree with you that perhaps this is not the best time to be thinking of pools but then again, I'm always concerned with the paying down of debts. The important thing is to iron out the differences with your husband. Perhaps reaching a middle ground? Anyway, the best of luck to you and congratulations on your lovely family.

Petula Wright said...

It's totally understandable that you may not be able to post. You have a lot going on and that must come first. Try to get some rest and take care of yourself. Without you being on your game then everything will seem worse. Good luck! I understand about debt, responsibilities and exhaustion!