Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a beautiful day!!!

It's Sunday and that means one thing in my house....time to go back to work. Yep, it's my Monday. My husband and I both work outside the home full-time. So, I rely on the older children to pick up the slack around the house. They are actually pretty good about keeping up with their daily work. But, like all teenagers around the world, occassionally someone or something enters their life that always seems to be more important. My favorite is as soon as my nieces get home they have to watch their favorite soap opera. The world stops turning long enough everyday for them to watch their show.

Last night was so peaceful in my house. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I did enjoy spending time with my husband. And then I locked myself away in my room to enjoy some quiet time for myself.

Well, I will have to continue my post for today when I get home from work. Hopefully today will be a very quiet day at work.

No comments: