Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is Spring Right Around The Corner?

well another beautiful day here in Michigan. The sun is peeking out from behind the clouds, it's somewhat warm outside, and the feel of spring is in the air. I have been waiting for what seems like ages for spring. And it is just not getting here fast enough.

Spring also means that I can kick the kids outside. We have a serious case of cabin fever here. The kids are driving me nuts. And, there is nothing worse than 9 people in one house trying to find space to have privacy, when everywhere you turn there is a person. Spring also means, nights at the drive- in ( yes, they still do exist, and I love them,) dinner on the deck, and spending lazy days at the park, the wave pool, gardening, and long walks through my neighborhood with the youngest kids in a stroller.

Hurry up spring and get here please. I need to reclaim my house from the kids and get my sanity back.

No comments: