Saturday, March 15, 2008

Too Busy To Slow Down!!

I can not believe that it is almost 2 a.m. I have been running all day long. From the time I left home at 10 a.m. to take my husband to work, until now, it has been non stop. And believe it or not this is more like a typical day for me. The only thing I don't like about days like this, is that there is no time to slow down and enjoy the day with my kids. And, in what seems like just a few hours my day will start all over again. Tomorrow, it's back to work, and the running starts all over again.

My husband and I were talking this evening. And we were trying to come up with some solid work at home businesses. I would like to one day to quit my job. And become a stay at home mom. That almost seems like a pipe dream. But I know there are people that are making money everyday by working at home. I would be curious to know if anyone makes money off of their blog. Still looking into that myself. If anyone reads this and has some solid ideas, that don't require alot of time. Drop me a line and I will consider it.

No comments: