Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Start Of A Diva, Or A Quick Change Artist?

I get a laugh almost everyday at the expense of my daughter. She has turned into quite the quick change artist. She changes clothes almost 6 to 7 times a day. She will go into her dresser, and remove all the clothes from the drawers in search of what she wants. She will then walk all around the house parading like a fashion model, only to disappear into her room to change clothes again a few minutes later.

This is both entertaining and frustrating at the same time. Perhaps that is why I end up washing what seems like 30 loads of laundry a week. At least she is able to put together an outfit and make it work. Perhaps instead of calling her a diva in training I should be calling her the next top model.

1 comment:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Sounds familiar! You are amazing! I only have 2 little girls and I think that I am busy!
Heidi
http://www.healthnutwannabeemom.blogspot.com/