Saturday, March 29, 2008

Remember to Exhale

So today was a much more relaxed day for the most part. It had it's moments where I teetered on the edge of blowing my top. But it was a brief walk along the edge.

I spent most of the day cleaning up this pigsty that we call home. Unfortunately I was unable to motivate the girls to clean their room. It is so bad in there it should be declared a disaster area, and we should qualify for funding. I manage to keep my nephews room somewhat clean, mainly because his room is connected to mine. So his room is the fist thing I see when I leave my room in the morning. Although somedays I have to use a cattle prod to motivate him.

It's almost the start of the new week. And I am so looking forward to it. I only have to work two days this week and then I am on a mini vacation. If you can call it that. I will still have to work around the house, but at least I will be able to work at my own pace.

It is the end of the day and it's quiet once again. Time to let go of some of that negative energy of the day. And Time to Exhale. A good night to all

2 comments:

Paul Eilers said...

As a mother of SEVEN children, how do you even find time to blog?!!!

My wife and I have two kids, and one just had his first birthday Saturday. This is more than enough for us!

Whew!

Petula Wright said...

Yeah, I'm familiar with that disaster zone area and I have a little less children than you! :) My four can really make a gigantic mess, but -- like you said -- we have to take the time to exhale!

Thanks for stopping by and for the review... Hope to see you soon.