Monday, March 10, 2008

The Flu has come to visit!!!!

It's almost midnight now and I am feeling so sick right now. I think I am coming down with the flu. My wonderful family has allowed me the priveledge of going right to bed and resting. Of course, my babies couldn't resist giving mom her daily dose of hugs and kisses. No matter how sick I get, I simply can not resist their gentle kiss on my forehead, and a hug ever so tight.

The older children are helping my husband cook foor for tomorrow. Of course their favorite, FRIED CHICKEN. YUCK!!!!! Nothing like a greasy food on my queasy somach. Hopefully my husband will bake some of it for me. He is a good cook, when he wants to actually get off of his hiney and cook. Although we have some very different tastes in food.

Hopefully, I will be up and running tomorrow. But, for now it is time for me to turn in.

Good night to all, and to all a good night.

No comments: