Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ahhh!! Sweet Peace And Quiet.

It seems like forever since my house was so quiet. We have three of our children gone for the night. Two of them are at their oldest sisters' house, and my 2 yr. old daughter is with her godmother. And the children that are left at home, all turned in very early. Finally the house is mine. I almost feel like I won the lottery.

So, what do you do with so much quiet time? You lie in bed and take advantage of it. I decided no laundry, dishes, or vacuuminng tonight. It all can wait until tomorrow. And it is so rare for me to have that opportunity. Lord only knows when it will come again.

Now after all the quiet time I am sooo sleepy. I guess it's time to turn off the lights, make one last round to tuck in children, kiss the husband, rol over and go to sleep.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!!!

No comments: